* Late Shift - Monday to Thursday – 13.45 to 22:00, Friday - 13:45 to 19:30
My client is a development and manufacturing organization that specialises in drug delivery for the pharmaceutical industry. With multiple sites in the UK they are seeking an analytical lab technician with some pharmaceutical testing experience to join their shift QC team.
Joining a shift QC team, this position will involve quality control testing of drug products and raw materials for stability testing and batch release. Testing will be to GMP standards with a variety of chemistry based instrumental techniques.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
* Use of HPLC, GC, IR, UV and wet chemistry to analyse products
* Generating, recording and reporting analytical data
* Investigating atypical results
* Working to GMP
* Execution of pre-prepared validation protocols for the validation of laboratory equipment / methods.
This role is for someone with some QC analytical chemistry testing experience in an industrial pharmaceutical lab. Ideally you will have used HPLC or GC in an industrial setting.
Apply today! For more information please contact Sophia at Consult Search and Selection