Sister - Charge Nurse - Droitwich - Salary up to £33K + Benefits
Full Time - Part Time - Flexible Shifts
Various roles including wards and Pre-Assessment roles available.
We are currently recruiting for a Britain's leading provider of independent health care, who we are assisting with finding the right fit for the amazing opportunity to join as a Sister - Charge Nurse.
This is the perfect next step for a Senior Nurse as you will be joining a well established team with excellent support available The company offer opportunities for training with sites all across the UK!
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Acute nursing care experience.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Experience working in an acute healthcare sector in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
Duties of this role include:
- Managing the hospital ward and its staff.
- Driving clinical excellence in all aspect of care received by patients.
- Keeping up the satisfaction of service users and providing excellent customer service.
- leading and supporting your team.
- maintain the standard and framework provided by the NMC Code of professional Conduct.
Benefits & Salary:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday with increasing to 30.
- Employee referral scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Non-contributory life insurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Plus much more
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Professional Development
- Nursing Care
- Health Care