Location - Irvine
Duration - 6 Months
Rate - £280 (inside ir35)
* Working within a site-based DevOps team following agile methodologies.
* Work as the site IT Lead on multiple projects and deployments to site, working with central product teams and multiple functions.
* Co-ordinate project activities with local project managers and input into site planning schedule.
* Participate in design, test, & deployment phases.
* Ensuring the standard processes and policies for Quality Assurance, Risk, and Compliance are adhered to.
* Ensuring applications on site are fit for purpose and meet agreed compliance and risk profiles.
* Ensure Incident Management & Defect management processes are followed.
* Participation in the maintenance of existing products as a service/Ops lead.
* Serve as point of contact for service operations on site, and with the Tech team.
* Liaison with vendors to ensure support services are maintained/renewed/created.
* Management of Tech Assets as per the Asset Management policies.
* Demonstratable broad experience in IT project delivery.
* Demonstrates an understanding of service definition and experience in process improvement.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the capability to listen and influence stakeholders at all Levels
* Strong communication and influencing skills, sufficient to build and maintain trust during times of service outage.
* Ability to multi task, manage and handle multiple projects simultaneously and to the schedule
* Nice to haves - Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Power BI report creation.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Business Process Improvement