Daytime Healthcare is offering an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in a prison facility based in Liverpool.
Are you an exceptional RGN looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
As well as offering great company benefits, our client is committed to providing the highest standards of healthcare to prisoners in our care. The healthcare team is staffed 24 hours a day and is made up of qualified Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
* Part 1 NMC Registration
* Experience of working within a team
* Able to work within challenging and complex situations
* 5 year UK history of residence
* Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
* Experience of working within a secure environment
* Experience of triage
* Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Experience of long term conditions