Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Social Work Assistant on behalf of Cardiff Council. In this role you will be working alongside social workers to work with children and their families in times of crisis and to provide intensive support to children their families and carers. The role will include, but is not limited to, assisting children and their families by carrying out supervised visits, emergency interventions and support visits.
The role is a temporary, full time, position for an initial period of 3 months with a view to this being extended on a rolling basis. This is also an excellent opportunity for any newly qualified social workers looking to gain some extra experience.The role will be largely based at home due to the current Corona Virus restrictions but there will be some visits to families needed at times so as a result the successful candidate is required to be a car driver.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working with children and families either within a statutory or voluntary sector setting
• Experience of supervised contact
• Enhanced DBS check
• Hold a full UK driver's license
• Be able to work upon own initiative and within a pressurised environment
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
• You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
• We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
• We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
• We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.