Social Worker Looked After Children Team. Applicants who are looking for part time (minimum 3 days a week) also welcome to apply.
- To assess and identify the needs and wishes of looked after children and young people.
- To plan, implement and review individual care plans and service provision within the framework of legislation and departmental guidance.
- To provide social work services direct to clients.
- To ensure equal opportunity of access to and provision of service based on individual need.
- To Investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children.
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership, based on their assessment of need, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to their planning.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver and have access to a vehicle
- Willingness to travel around the county
Please apply through the website or speak to Chloe.
A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
Social Work England Registration