We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to work in the Emergency Duty Team in Bradford.
37 hours per week
Initial 3 month contract
£35 ltd per hour
This position is to work within the Emergency Duty Team which is a generic service as the Duty covers Adults and Mental Health as well as Childrens Service. However, for this position candidates must be experienced Social Workers in Child Protection. The post requires the workers to work out of office hours Monday to Sunday following a rota, all the hours worked are out of office hours in order to cover Emergency Duty.
• Social Work Degree
• HCPC registration
• Full and valid driving license
• Enhanced DBS
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them. If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!