This is an adult social worker role within an integrated Learning Disability Service.
- To promote autonomy and development with individuals who have complex social needs who are more vulnerable as a result of disability, exclusion or diminished capacity (for example, working with people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities or diminished capacity.)
- To undertake complex, needs-led assessments that empower service users and their carers/families, promoting independence whilst concentrating on abilities rather than impairments.
- To involve users and carers/families, in all aspects of the setting up of care plans and delivery of care packages.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Why work for Sirona?
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast payroll service
- Referral fee
- Locum and Permanent opportunities
If you are looking for work but this vacancy is not of interest please contact the Social Care Team or email URL blocked - click to apply
A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
Be HCPC Registered
Be eligible to work within the UK