Adult Social Worker - Immediate start
We are currently recruiting Social Workers to work within Lancashire County Council; working within the hospital discharge team. This role is currently home based but is with Lancaster Royal Infirmary HDT.
Full Time -
Pay dependant on exp.
Driver preferred but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working with and undertaking high quality assessments; reviews and knowledge of legislation.
• The ability to manage stressful situations.
• To respond appropriately to crisis situations using a person centred approach
• Work effectively within a team.
The benefits of working with at Service Care Solutions:
• You will receive a £150 joining bonus after completing 4 weeks of your first
assignment with us
• Free umbrella service for new candidates
• You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
• We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
• We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities
which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
• We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Chris at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or email [ Email address blocked ] with your CV.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.