SOCIAL WORKER / SENIOR SOCIAL WORKER We have openings for Social Worker and Senior Social Worker positions within our Family Assessment Unit in Rotherham.Do you have experience in working within social work, but looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Job Types: Full-Time
Salary: £32,434- £39,090 per hour (dependent on training and experience).
Recognised for our innovative and high-quality services Progressive Care is a leading National provider of services for Children's & Families, Young People and Adults across South Yorkshire, East Midlands and the North West.
Recognised for our innovative, high-quality assessment services we now have exciting opportunities for newly qualified and experienced Social Workers to join our team. We pride ourselves on our strong learning environment and use this positively to develop staff and improve practice.
Our Social Work Services have a focus on:
- Providing high-quality and child-centred assessments
- Writing high-quality comprehensive and evidenced-based reports
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Working collaboratively with families, professionals and community resources
The right candidate will:
- Be a qualified Social Worker who is registered with Social Work England
- Having completed the Assessed and Support Year in Employment (ASYE) programme is desirable. However, this is not essential and will be provided for successful applicants if applicable.
- Have experience and be passionate about working with children and their families and want to make a positive difference.
- Have good knowledge of relevant legislation, statutory guidance and social theory
- Be able to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, acting professionally, respectfully and tactfully when dealing with areas of sensitivity and potential conflict or disagreement.
- Be capable of accurate reporting and have the confidence to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Be able to organise your daily workload independently and prioritise competing demands with support.
- Be able to work across our services and within the community
- Excellent rates of pay dependent upon qualifications and experience
- A Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role.
- Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training resulting to recognised qualifications
- Career Progression is a guarantee for the right candidate
- Senior managers and leaders who are child-focused and committed to investing in developing our workforce
- Continued professional development
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job role with great variety
Social Worker Salary from £32424-£34928
Senior Social Worker Salary from £35945 -£39090
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our careFor further information, please contact us now at 0114 2800 265
- Social Work