Adults Safeguarding Social Worker
Buckinghamshire County Council
Initial 3-month temporary contract
£30.00 - £32.00 ltd per hour
I am looking for 2 experienced Adults Social Workers to join the Safeguarding team based in Aylesbury.
What the role involves:
•To provide coordination and take a lead role in safeguarding adults in the new multiagency safeguarding team.
•Report directly to the Safeguarding Adult Business Manager and be flexible about working across a large county.
•To provide safeguarding support to all adults in all settings and have the skills and competencies to work in collaboration with key agencies whilst maintaining a person-centred approach.
Social Worker Bonuses!
•Free Umbrella Service Through Arch Finance
•£150 sign up bonus
•£250 referral bonus
•£150 'finders fee' for securing your own role
•£250 Permanent Candidate bonus
•£250 towards Training & Professional Development
Please give me a call on [Click here to apply]
for more information![Click here to apply]
Know anyone who might be interested?
We offer a £250 referral bonus for every candidate successfully placed in to work that you refer!
What are the benefits for you?
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.