Children Looked After Team
1. To work in a multi-disciplinary context to safeguard and provide a high quality corporate parenting service for children looked after, to maximise their life chances.
2. Undertake a range of assessments, intervention and review for and with children looked after and their families; inclusive
3. of statutory duties, court work, permanency planning, advising on contact and matching, undertaking direct work and pathway planning.
4. Improve outcomes for children in terms of their safety, health, education, social and emotional well-being.
5. Visit, listen and meet the holistic needs of children and young people looked after in partnership with their car
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Why work for Sirona?
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast payroll service
- Referral fee
- Locum and Permanent opportunities
If you are looking for work but this vacancy is not of interest please contact the Social Care Team or email [ Email address blocked ]
A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
Be HCPC Registered
Be eligible to work within the UK
- Social Work