If you are looking to join a team who puts the individual at the centre of their work then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Coventry City Council are looking for Children's Social workers to join their Looked After Children Team. This is a temporary, full time position for 6 months with an immediate start available!
The ideal candidate will have:
• Social work degree, or equivalent
• HCPC or Care Council Wales registered
• Experience of child protection
• Experience of court work
• Full UK driving license and vehicle
The benefits of working with Oscar at Service Care Solutions:
• You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
• We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
• We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
• We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Oscar at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]