Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a number of Social Workers to work on a Children's Care management Team for a Local Authority in the West Midlands. These positions are on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until well in to the New Year, subject to review and you will receive regular supervision and management/team support as well as a very competitive rate of pay.
Salary: £24.02 - £29.93
As a Social Worker in the Care Management Team you will:
* Provide an efficient and cost effective service
* Complete professional and comprehensive pathway plans and risk assessments
* Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
* Develop practice to take a holistic view of the individual
* Ensure that all case management complies with the statutory requirements
* Attending reviews, meetings and court when / if required for each case
* Be HCPC registered
* Be Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Experienced in similar roles
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age