Service Care Solutions is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Social Worker to work full time working within a service in North Hertforshire. The ideal candidate will possess a knowledge of social work practice in Adult-Mental Health in-patient services and be registered with the HCPC.
Essential Skills / Responsibilities
Education, Qualifications & Training
• Professional qualification in Social work - DipSW, CCS, CQSW Degree in Social Work or equivalent
• Professional registration with HCPC
• Willingness to train as an AMHP
• To complete AMHP functions when qualified.
Values and Ethics
• Good knowledge of the profession's Standards of Conduct Performance and Ethics.
• Ability to understand and apply the profession's ethical principles to workplace and caseload decisions.
• Ability to promote the principles of recovery self-determination and personalisation in practice.
Job Title: Social Worker
Reports to: Hospital Manager
Accountable to: Medical Director
Location: Mental Health Hospital in Hertfordshire
Hours: Full Time - 40 per week (usually, Mon - Fri, 9am to 5pm but Social Workers are required to agree a flexible hours contract to facilitate the delivery of service at evenings and weekends)
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Anyone interested, please call mark on [Click here to apply]
or email a CV to [Click here to apply]