Social Workers required in Nottingham Adult Services. Candidates are required to 'hit the ground running'. You'll be responsible for ensuring the delivery of appropriate services, safeguarding vulnerable adults in accordance to their needs. This includes legal work for the Court of Protection & Mental Health Reviews; completion of assessments, implementing care plans & support services and reviewing citizens' needs & services in order to maximise independence & social inclusion.
• To ensure the delivery of appropriate services to adults and their families,
• Following the successful completion of the probationary period, under supervision, to undertake adult safeguarding investigations and provide reports to safeguarding strategy meetings or review meetings as required.
• To undertake case management responsibilities that include adult-focused assessments of need within a person centred approach
• To maintain and produce professional case records and reports which are structured, clear, evidence based and logical in accordance with the Department's case recording standards
• To attend team meetings as required, and to participate in individual supervision
• To work proactively to promote good relationships with other professionals and agencies
• To ensure that records and user information are accurate, up to date, secure and maintained, using information technology in accordance with agreed data entry systems and the Data Protection Act.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!