Sous Chef | Catering | Leeds | Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an Experienced Chef to join our small well established kitchen team to provide a high quality service to our patients and staff whilst maintaining the highest standard of hygiene.
Spire Leeds Hospital, located in Roundhay, Leeds, has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with. Spire Leeds has been rated ‘Good’ in our recent CQC inspection.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating fresh food for our patients, consultants and staff.
- Preparing for large scale cooking provided throughout the hospital
- High level of cleaning required to maintain our excellent standards of hygiene
- Building relationships across the hospital with consultants, staff and patients
Who we're looking for:
- City and Guild 706/1/2 or equivalent
- Intermediate or Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate
- Experience working in a busy kitchen
- Allergen training (Can be provided)
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Luke Taylor on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications