Coronary Angiography Nurse Specialist | Flexible Hours & Career Progression | Full Time or Part Time No Nights | No weekends | Monday to Friday | Leeds
Spire Leeds Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a motivated experienced nurse to join our surgical team. Our nurses are offered support and development in a challenging but rewarding environment with an opportunity to attend external and internal courses.
Spire Leeds Hospital, located in Roundhay, Leeds, has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with. The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including four operating theatres, a sterile services department, a dedicated endoscopy suite, and a diagnostic and imaging department with an MRI and CT scanner. There are outpatient and physiotherapy departments providing services six days per week.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team.
- Scrub with Consultant Cardiologist for Implant & removal of devices, pacemakers & defibrillators
- To circulate to support the scrub team
- Administrator sedations if needed
- Take responsibility for documentation pre & post-surgery
- Be able to perform good quality CPR in the event of an emergency
- Be prepared to flex hours when clinically needed
- Take responsibility of stock control & procurement of new equipment
- To Ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership
- Be aware of current national guidelines, local policies and protocols which affect work practice in relation to all areas of the Cardiac Catheter Lab
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Must have 3 years post-graduation experience as a Coronary Angiography Nurse.
- Experience working in and across multi-disciplinary teams
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and provide the best quality of patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sara Malik on 07720095070
or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Catheterization Laboratory
- Clinical Works
- Health Care