Chemotherapy Nurse |Bushey| Days only| Extensive CPD opportunities| Full or part time hours
Spire Bushey, based in Hertfordshire have a new opportunity for a Chemotherapy Nurse to join us on a permanent basis. Our Elstree Cancer Centre works alongside leading cancer doctors, the latest technologies and dedicated specialist teams, giving fast access to cancer treatments for our patients in a caring and comfortable environment.
Not only can we offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, Spire Healthcare is dedicated to your development with a wealth of opportunities to develop your clinical and leadership skills, as well as supporting your career progression
Spire Bushey Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality private hospital treatment. The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurospinal, general surgery and gynaecology. Spire Bushey Hospital forms part of a 4 site portfolio, and is supported by and works alongside Spire Bushey Diagnostic Centre, Elstree Cancer Centre and Spire Pathology Centre – based on Centennial Park in Elstree - just 5 minutes from the main hospital site.
Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse with active NMC Pin
- Qualified in venepuncture and cannulation and the use of CVAD’s with evidence of regular competency assessment
- Qualified in the Safe handling and administration of SACT (accredited course) with evidence of regular competency assessment
- Work with minimum supervision within a nurse led environment
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes in individuals with a cancer diagnosis
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sherine [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Registered Nurse Certified