Specialist CT Radiographer | Watford, North-west London
Hospital based | £37,890 p/annum + CPD, Career opportunities and more
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced CT Radiographer to join their high performing team. This is an ideal opportunity for a radiographer with a keen interest and backfro0udn within CT who is seeking to develop both their clinical and leadership skills.
As a Specialist CT Radiographer, you will be required to deliver high quality imaging, diagnostic services, and outstanding patient care!
On offer is a negotiable salary of £37,890 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 27 days + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography with a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- Current State Registration with HCPC.
- Clinical Experience and technical knowledge of CT scanning techniques.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £37,890 per annum
- Professional development and progression
- 35 days annual leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Private medical insurance
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply now or alternatively get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168.
Due to the requirements of our client, it is essential you have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Clinical Works
- X Ray Computed Tomography