Specialist MRI Radiographer | Hertfordshire area | £43,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity to join a company with exciting plans to develop and further the company and department. We are looking for some with extensive MRI experience.
This is solely an MRI focused role so it is essential to have over 2 years MRI experience and be used to a diverse array of different scans.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Must have 2+ years MRI experience
- Capable and proven in training and developing junior members of staff
Salary, Hours and Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £43,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance & Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging