Specialist MSK Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | Band 6/7 dependent on experience | Birmingham, Solihull | Full Time, No Nights. Competitive salary of up to £40,000 p/annum depending on experience.
Here at Meditalent an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Physiotherapist, to join our client in their committed Musculoskeletal Outpatient team.
Duties and responsibilities:
The role will involve treating and working with pre- and post-operative patients, covering a wide range of surgeries including knee/hip replacements, MSK, women's health and general rehabilitation. You will need to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning whilst adhering to a CPD structure. Performance objectives will be discussed from the start, as the department is keen to support the learning and development of the team. This role has no set working days so requires flexibility across 7 days a week.
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist
- Extensive MSK experience
- Previous experience in a hospital outpatient setting would be advantageous
- Degree qualified in physiotherapy
- Respiratory training is desirable
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 p/annum depending on experience.
- 35 days holiday per annum (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Competitive pension scheme, life assurance and private medical (vitality)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in contact with Sam on 07786825966 to discuss further about this great opportunity!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers