Specialist Physiotherapist MSK | Bedford
£45,500 per annum + Fantastic benefits, CPD and progression opportunities
2 years prior MSK expertise is essential for this role as you'll be focusing on developing yourself in this field - This opportunity is ideally suited to someone who is already working within a Band 6 capacity and is capable of covering a steady caseload.
We are recruiting for an experience MSK Physiotherapist to join this outstanding MSK specialist clinic based in Bedford. They are looking for someone who is mainly based within the clinic working on virtual consultations, face-to-face across a variety of musculoskeletal issues.
- A qualification at degree level (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy with relevant HCPC registration
- 2 years' Experience in treating MSK patients with a range of conditions including chronic, persistent pain.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Evidence of accredited post-graduate training and CPD relevant to; the management of musculoskeletal conditions and pain within the biopsychosocial model of care
- Demonstrate an understanding and involvement of Clinical Governance and risk assessment
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £45,500 per annum
- Salary review on an annual basis
- Travel to Work and Cycle schemes
- Childcare Vouchers and access to NHS Affiliated Nursery
- 27 Days Annual Leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension scheme operating on a matching contribution basis
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages, and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Medical Insurance including dental care after qualifying period
- Eye care vouchers
- Non-contributory Life Assurance
- Opportunities to work from home
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Physical Therapy
- Risk Analysis
- Clinical Governance