We’re looking for a Specialist or Special Interest Periodontist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Gloucester Painswick Road, Gloucestershire.
Specialist Dentist vacancy details
* Saturdays bi-weekly
* Great earning potential
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a Specialist Dentist
* 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
* Access to discounted indemnity
* Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
* Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
* A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
* Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
* Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
* Sponsored education
* Established career pathways
* Well-managed appointment book
* Practice level marketing support
* Access to the latest equipment and technology
* Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Gloucester Painswick Road
Established practice, modern working environment, fully computerised, digital x-ray. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated team of fully-trained, qualified professional support staff. Newly refurbished practice, with parking and close to town centre
* Free car parking? Travel routes?
* Practice location – what’s good?
* Local info -an affluent area with huge private revenue potential?
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Joanne Bonfield Mobile: (phone number removed)
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Dental - Gloucester) .