MSK Outpatients Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | Band 6 dependent on experience | Little Aston | Part Time – 21 Hours
Little Aston are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Band 6 equivalent physiotherapist who is looking to develop their expertise in the field of MSK.
Perform Physiotherapy at Spire Little Aston Hospital is a busy musculoskeletal outpatients department with excellent rehabilitation facilities including treatment rooms, a gym, rehab/Pilates studio and outdoor area. A typical caseload is comprised of post-operative orthopaedic patients and general MSK injury/conditions. Clinical specialities within the department include Sports Injuries and Rehabilitation, a Hand Service, Men’s and Women’s Health, Falls Prevention, Clinical Pilates and acupuncture. Specialist rehabilitation equipment includes AlterG treadmill, Watt Bike, ESWT and Compex EMS.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and advice to patients within an outpatient setting.
- To work as an integrated member of the outpatient physiotherapy team whilst independently managing a full clinical caseload.
- To liaise in an effective and timely manner with referrers regarding patient progress and any future management.
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
- To contribute towards service development projects as part of a wider departmental strategy.
Who we're looking for:
- You must be a qualified physiotherapist with a valid HCPC registration
- You must have at least 2 years post graduate experience
- Experience with MSK Outpatients and MSK Paediatric Patients is essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Alishia Okereafor on [ Link removed ] or call 07850735207
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Clinical Works
- Physical Therapy