Specialist Radiographer – CT | Imaging | Band 6 | Manchester | Full Time
Spire Manchester is looking for a Specialist Radiographer with experience in CT to join our fast paced and supportive Imaging department.
Spire Manchester Hospital is a brand new, £65m state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering you the opportunity to work across a wide variety of specialisms. You will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and progressive environment. The Manchester team currently consists of over 500 colleagues and we are rapidly expanding as we increase the scope of services we provide across our experienced and dynamic teams
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing highly skilled and specialised CT imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure the Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
Who we're looking for:
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and be registered with the HCPC
- You will have gained sufficient experience in the field of CT
- You will need to possess strong communication skills and have a good standard of IT
- Previous experience within private healthcare is desirable but not essential.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite Gym
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Claire Murphy on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications