Specialist Radiographer | Band 6 dependent on experience | Fylde Coast | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Fylde Coast Hospital has expanded its services and as a result, we have a brand new opportunity for a Specialist Radiographer. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced healthcare professional to join our team and play a critical part in our period of growth!
Spire Fylde Coast Hospital is based in the seaside town of Blackpool. We have 3 operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Ophthalmic, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Plastics and General Surgery.
Duties and responsibilities:
In this role you will undertake a specialist rotational role in the imaging field of general radiology and MRI scanning. Exercise reflective clinical judgment; assume professional responsibility for the assessment, planning and delivery of patient care and examination in the diagnostic imaging department.
Who we're looking for:
- HCPC Registered and Degree (BSc Hons. in Radiography) or equivalent
- It is highly desirable that you have specialist imaging study completing an appropriate short course in specialist practice and/or worked as a rotational radiographer with some knowledge in MRI specialism.
- You will have worked in an imaging department and had the opportunity to consolidate skills, as well as experience of working effectively within a team
- You will be able to demonstrate application of sound clinical judgement to a range of complex cases
- We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee's well-being through work-life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andy on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Magnetic Resonance Imaging