Specialist Radiographer | Imaging | Band 6 | Farnham | Part -Time | Fully funded training opportunities
Spire Clare Park hospital have an excellent opportunity for Specialist Radiographer to join our experienced small friendly imaging team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms with a focus on Mammography. This is a permanent position for 15 Hours per week.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Urology, Dermatology and ENT. Our on-site facilities include three operating theatres (two with laminar flow), two wards with 34 registered beds (used flexibly for inpatients and day care) and a three bedded enhanced recovery unit.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide highly skilled and specialised Mammography and general imaging for patients within the radiographic department
- Producing mammograms to an optimum diagnostic quality
- Communicating with the radiography team members and liaising with other disciplinary teams
- Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed
- Ensuring a high standard of patient care is maintained throughout
Who we're looking for:
- Be HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years mammography and general imaging experience
- Strong communication skills
- Be flexible
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications