£36,000 to £40,000 per annum + £3,600 welcome bonus | 37.5 hours | Days Only | Excellent Benefits and Prospects
A leading national private healthcare provider currently has a vacancy for a speech and language therapist to join their multidisciplinary therapy neurological rehabilitation team in their centre in Gloucester.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this General Diagnostic Radiographer post are as follows:
• A full-time position of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary up to £40,000 dependent upon experience
• Private healthcare plans and wellness programmes
• A company pension and life assurance
• Staff benefits scheme
• Free Parking and Reduced staff meals
• 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
• Reduced medical fees for family members
• Extensive opportunities for training and development
In this role you will play a key role within the neurological rehabilitation team, working within different specialist areas and building on your skills.
Applicants for this Specialist Speech and Language Therapist post should meet the following criteria:
• Diploma SLT/Pathology
• HCPC Registered / RCSLT Accredited
• Ideally possess some post-registration experience working with ventilated patients and/or patients with a tracheotomy
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible to work a range of day time shifts with some weekends involved
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Skills