Speech and Language Therapist – Autism Spectrum Disorders - London
NOVA Health Therapies UK Ltd (NOVA), a Clinical Service Organization, provides program development, supervision and consulting services to special education and healthcare-based clients and organizations. NOVA’s therapists provide services in person as well as through its proprietary online therapy portal InstaThera.com
NOVA Health Therapies UK is currently recruiting for a Speech & Language Therapist (SALT) for ongoing position working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorders, providing support over 3-4 sites.
Job duties and specifications:
* Undertake screening procedures, assessments, observations, record reviews and standardized tests necessary for thorough and accurate diagnosis of communication disorders.
* Knowledge of the principles, practices, methods and techniques of speech-language therapy
* Experience or willingness to further professional development in specific areas of communication disorders such as profound and multiple learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, and augmentative and alternative communication systems.
* Undertake development and implementation of Individualized Education Plans including initial assessments, annual review plans and exit reports, where applicable
* Have knowledge and expertise in Special Education areas.
* Function as part of a Multi-disciplinary team, coordinate and develop education plans for the students
* Make appropriate referrals to other professionals when required
* Perform all other Speech and Language Therapist duties as assigned.
Excellent pay rates or salary package
Relocation assistance, if applicable
Employee Referral Bonus
Holiday and Sick Pay
Therapy material reimbursements where applicable
Continuing Education Units through the NOVA Learning Institute portal.
For more information, please visit [Click here to apply]