* Role: SpLD Assessor working on an associate basis
* Experience of remote online diagnostic assessments
* Must have your own online assessment materials to deliver remote assessments through online platforms such as Pearson Q-Global and Pro-Ed
* Experience working in education assessment HE level preferred
* Location: Remote working with travel in local area
* Reporting to: Director of Psychology
ToHealth is a division of PAM Group – an occupational health and wellbeing provider. ToHealth was created to fulfil the needs of our clients by focusing on providing wellbeing and neurodiversity solutions to support our clients. Demand for our services is growing and to meet the needs of our clients across the UK we are seeking to increase our pool of associate specialist diagnostic assessors to work with our Higher Education clients.
We are looking for the following:
* Experience in conducting post 16 diagnostic assessments for exam access arrangements and Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA).
* Current APC licence through one of the main awarding bodies or HCPC registered Educational Psychologist
* Diagnostic report writing in line with the current SASC guidelines.
The work we do is currently being delivered remotely with some face-to-face work if required.
Please indicate your preferred form of delivery and geographical areas you can cover.
* Qualified SpLD Specialist Teacher/Assessor - SpLD Level 7 qualification/ HCPC Educational Psychologist
* Hold a current SpLD Assessment Practicing Certificate
* Full Membership of PATOSS, BDA, Dyslexia Guild
* Experience of conducting SpLD assessments using a range of assessment tools including the WRIT, WIAT III TOWRE- 2 etc (remotely and/or face to face)
* Knowledge of a range of Specific Learning Difficulties/Neurodiverse conditions including Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, DCD/Dyspraxia, Autism, ADHD.
* Report writing skills and ability to justify advice and recommendations
* Access to own psychometric test materials
* Access to online platform for remote delivery of psychometric tests
* Stable internet connection
* IT skills
* Ability to work within KPIs and Service Level agreements
At PAM we are passionate about people and delivering our Everyday Things That Matter Values and Behaviours to our customers and our colleagues. Our cultural philosophy is based on putting our people first, creating high performing teams who deliver great services for our clients.
We’re looking for driven and ambitious professionals to join our team, who are just as passionate about our philosophy and values as we are:
* Hard Work & Enthusiasm; we believe hard work should be rewarded, we go the extra mile to achieve our goas and support each other and enthusiasm and passion are part of our DNA.
* Teamwork & Friendship; our colleagues share a sense of belonging; we understand collaborative working means better decisions making and we support each other to achieve common goals.
* Loyalty & Improvement; we are dedicated to personal and professional development. Our PAM Academy mentors’ colleagues and provides support to help you be the best you can through offering a wide range of CPD opportunities.
PAM Group is an Occupational Health and Wellbeing Provider has a workforce consisting of over 550 staff based regionally throughout the UK who provide a comprehensive range of high-quality services, delivered through a bespoke combination of on-site staff, remote services (including telephone & secure video conferencing) and clinic-based services via a UK wide network of PAM clinics.
ToHealth Ltd, part of PAM Group, is a growing business providing neurodiversity assessment services
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Occupational Safety And Health