Job Title: Stability Analyst - Global Pharmaceutical Company
Location: Barnard Castle, UK
Contract: FTC 12 Month with benefits package.
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a Stability Analyst to join their team.
* To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Standards of Work (SW) applicable and in which the individual has been trained.
* To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and to report any quality issues.
* To remain up to date with all training requirements.
* To take part in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to highlight improvements to equipment and processes.
* May write stability reports or technically review the content of stability reports.
* Degree level qualification (or strong equivalent experience) in an appropriate scientific, technical or engineering discipline.
* Experience within a GMP setting is preferable.
* Open to shift work.
To apply click the link or send your CV to (url removed)
Key words: Quality / Compliance / GMP / Archiving
Standard Operating Procedure
Continuous Improvement Process
Good Manufacturing Practices