Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Amazing Benefits!!
- Location: Horsham, East Sussex
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's & Dementia
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Salary: £17.00 per hour £29,100 - £38,800 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in East Horsham, East Sussex. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Nursing Home Details: The Home is a friendly care home, offering residential dementia and nursing dementia care and has been carefully designed to provide a safe and secure environment for elderly people with dementia care needs. The Nursing Home is highly rated on [Click here to apply] with a rating of 9.4 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.