Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities rehabilitation Outstanding CQC
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Salary: £28,[Click here to apply] per annum ( £15.24 per hour ) £1000 welcome bonus benefits - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (7.35am - 8pm) or Nights only (7.35pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Free meals on shift*
*Outstanding recent CQC rating*
*£1000 welcome bonus*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD to work within a Specialist Residential Service in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. This facility provides a supportive, therapeutic, homely environment for adults with a mental health condition, Learning Disability or Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
In February 2018, CQC rated this service as "good" with an "outstanding" rating for the well-led domain. "The leadership, management and governance of the service were outstanding and assured the delivery of high quality, person-centred care which supported learning and innovation." (CQC, February 2018)
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Shifts : The service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location : The service has free on-site parking. They are very easy to access by car and there is a local bus stop nearby
- £1,000 'Welcome Bonus'
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.