Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Palliative care and Physical disabilities
- Service: General and Mental healthcare in older Adults
- Salary: £15.61 per hour (£26,200 to £35,000 per annum) negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time or Part time hors available
- Shifts: Days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
*Paid DBS Check.
The home is located just outside Birmingham, West Midlands on great transport links. The Home manager is proud to offer a friendly care home with specialist nursing Palliative care and Physical disabilities .
All staff members create a warm, family atmosphere, encouraging everyone to eat together, and to plan and celebrate special occasions together. Residents are invited to decorate their rooms with small items of their own furniture and treasured belongings so that it feels just like home. Daily life is thoughtfully designed to support mind, body and soul.
If you feel you are the right registered nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD and can help make a difference to the residents lives please do read on and apply.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to Apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.