Up to £20.00 p/h – (NHS Band 7) | 36 Hours | Good CQC | RGN/RMN Considered | Day and Night Shifts
A leading private nursing home in the Hoxne area is looking to recruit an RGN/RMN qualified nurse to join their team.
The small nursing home provides a variety of care packages, specifically to elderly and dementia residents.
What the RGN/RMN Nurse role will entail and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working day and night shifts over a 7-day rota.
* Competitive hourly rates of pay of up to £20.00, with paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
* Enhanced payment rates for bank holidays.
* A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning, and career development prospects
* Free uniforms and DBS fees covered.
* A range of financial benefits including a workplace pension scheme and a Blue Light Card
* Employee assistance and wellbeing support programmes
* A range of staff reward and recognition programmes
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
* 1+ year NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Some post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly care or long-term adult care setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to independently undertake all aspects of clinical care and medication management required along with the ability to maintain clinical records in line with CQC essential standards
* Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
* Required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation