Staff Nurse (RMN)
Location: Westminster (NW8)
Salary: £20.60 per hour (£39,366.60 per annum)
Hours: Days or Nights Available - 36.75 hours
We are assisting a charitable not for profit organisation in recruiting a Staff Nurse for their luxury care service based in the grounds of the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth in St John's Wood; the service is a short walking distance from Lord's Cricket Ground and the Abbey Road Studios in a vibrant area with lots of shops and restaurants, and is close to St John's Wood tube station, on the Jubilee line.
The service is ideally located and offers a modern and innovative and modern environment specialising in continuing care for those with mental health and dementia care needs.
The service boasts a good CQC in all areas and an excellent local reputation; the home manager is a RMN trained nurse with an extensive management background and there is a large compliment of nursing staff on shift alongside longstanding well trained care staff.
As the Staff Nurse here your role will promote clinical excellence you will be an integral part of the longstanding nursing team; your duties will include:
* Clinical governance - mediation and care plan audits
* Recruitment and retention of staff
* Complex admission and discharges
* Liaising with a variety and large MDT - NHS and local council's/GP's etc
* Family liaison and complaint management
* Staff management - supervisions and appraisal
* Training and development of a large team
Benefits for the role of Staff Nurse include:
* 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days) + bank holidays
* Life assurance
* CQC performance bonus
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Tailored management programmes
* Loyalty award scheme
* 3% contributed pension
* Refer a friend payment of £750 per person
* Legal and financial support
* Season ticket loan (oyster card) available
* Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema and dining as part of rewards package
As an award winning training provider you can be guaranteed ongoing professional development here and the ability to work in conjunction with the NHS; therefore maintaining and building your clinical portfolio.
For more information on the Staff Nurse role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below
Training And Development