Outpatients Staff Nurse | Band 5 | Permanent | Excellent development opportunities
About the OrthTeam Centre
The OrthTeam Centre (OTC) is a brand-new Outpatients and Diagnostic private facility which opened in September 2019. This exciting joint venture between OrthTeam Consultants and Spire Healthcare is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to join a new team and be part of developing Musculoskeletal service, including:
Orthopaedic, Neurosurgical and Neurological assessments
Peripheral nerve injury assessments
Sports and exercise medicine assessments
Sports cardiology assessments
Fluoroscopy guided injections
Duties and responsibilities
In this fast-paced role, you will be required to work alongside our clinical team providing exemplary care within the Outpatient and Radiology departments. You will also be part of a working environment and culture that actively promotes health, safety, security and infection control whilst working as part of a team.
- Assisting injectable procedures
- Wound care
- Clinic preparation
- Maintaining high standards of infection control
- Stock management
- Conducting audits
Who we're looking for
- Must be accurate and have a strong desire for attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and task management skills
- System literacy is essential; MS Office and SAP is desirable, however, not essential for the right candidate
- A sound knowledge base with ideally 2 years’ experience
- Procedural and/or post op experience
- Experience within the private sector - advantageous
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite Gym
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Laura Irving on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Human Musculoskeletal Systems