Registered Nurse RGN required to work Nights within a rated 'GOOD' Nursing Home based in Ashton on Ribble, Preston.
Salary: £19.00 - £20.00 per hour
Hours: 36 to 48 hours per week
Location: Ashton on Ribble, Preston
* Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centered care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans.
* Observing and carrying out appropriate handovers to ensure the detail and accuracy of service user information being provided
* Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
* Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
* Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act and fire safety and evacuation procedures, demonstrating a working knowledge of COSHH assessments applicable in your area of work.
* Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care. As well as family members.
Who we are looking for:
* A registered nurse with an active NMC Pin number
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a care home setting/domiciliary care
* Excellent communicator with impeccable strong proven leadership skills
* Demonstrate a passion for delivering high quality clinical care
* Someone looking for a more challenging position to utilise their nursing skills
* Paid Break times
* Meals provided on 12-hour shift
* Free DBS
* NMC Fee paid
* Training and development
Please apply below with your current CV – A member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the role further
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Preston) .