NEXGEN LOCUM are recruiting experienced and dedicated Accident &Emergency Nurse to work in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
• Our Client is the largest and innovative NHS hospital in Bristol and the surrounding areas
• Are you looking for a new challenge or additional work?
• Are you looking for permanent or flexible work?
• Do you want to choose your own hours?
• Full and part time hours
• Then look no further
As part of your role as an A&E nurse, you will be expected to care for and monitor the condition of critically ill patients. Amongst your duties, you will also be responsible for administering medication, assessing patients in time-sensitive situations, documenting medical history and taking blood samples. In addition, you will also require the following skills:
You must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience of life in an A&E environment is a must, as are first-rate assessment skills.
In addition, you will also require the following skills:
• Strong knowledge of human anatomy and the effects of medication
• Triage care
• Keen observational skills
• Decisiveness under pressure
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Vital sign monitoring
• An understanding of modern technology
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
By joining NEXGEN, you can enjoy:
• Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
Volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
• Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
• First sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
• Competitive pay rates
• Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
• Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash
You must have recent relevant UK experience and be able to provide evidence of immunisations (to include MMR, Varicella, TB and Hep B) along with a current NMC Pin NO. You must also be able to provide clinical references.
THE IMPORTANT BIT:
• Competitive pay rates are available, earn up to £48.00 per hour.
• Shifts available : day, night and weekend shifts available: 6 or 12 hours shifts; ad hoc and long term bookings
• NEXGEN LOCUM welcomes PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Companies employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Call our Recruitment Team on [Click here to apply]