Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Prescot, Merseyside
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age
- Service: General health care in older Adults
- Salary: £23,900 - £31,900 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Prescot, Merseyside. The home is conveniently situated in a quiet, residential area close to the centre of Prescot in Merseyside and is a friendly purpose-built care home offering residential and general nursing care.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £31,900!!!
*2019 REVIEW: Mum has the best care ever. They were friendly, caring and treated mum with great respect and treated her as a person and one of their own family*
The Nursing Home is highly rated on [Click here to apply] with a rating of 9.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents..
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.