Plastics/Cosmetic Nurse | Plastic Surgery | Equivalent Band 5 | Leeds | Flexible Hours & Career Progression. Opportunity to develop skills in plastics
Spire Leeds Hospital is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Surgical Staff Nurse with a background or interest in Plastics or Cosmetics to join our dedicated plastic surgery team.
Spire Leeds Hospital, located in Roundhay, Leeds, has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with.
Duties and responsibilities
- The successful plastic/cosmetic nurse will run nurse led cosmetics, dressing and phlebotomy clinics and assist in pre-operative investigations.
- You will carry out any other duties delegated by the Plastics Lead for the appropriate and efficient care of patient's, and the smooth running of the department.
- You will be required to chaperone and assist Consultants during patient examinations and minor surgical procedures, and assisting in arranging investigations requested by Consultants.
- You will maintain and provide patients with relevant and accessible written information regarding their procedures / treatments.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, Hospital experience.
- Have been employed in surgical or acute settings
- Experience of cosmetics or plastics is desirable but not essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Grace Little [ Email address blocked ] 07860 407 360.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.