NEXGEN LOCUM are recruiting experienced and dedicated Intensive Care Nurse to work in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
• Our Client is the largest and innovative NHS hospital in Bristol and the surrounding areas
• Are you looking for a new challenge or additional work?
• Are you looking for permanent or flexible work?
• Do you want to choose your own hours?
• Full and part time hours
• Then look no further
As part of your role, you will be expected to care for and monitor the condition of critically ill patients. Amongst your duties, you will also be responsible for administering medication, intravenous insertion, catheter care and liaising with patients’ families on a regular basis
You must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience of life in an A&E environment is a must, as are first-rate assessment skills.
In addition, you will also require the following skills:
Strong knowledge of human anatomy and the effects of medication
Keen observational skills
The ability to work effectively as part of a team
Quick decision making
Sensitivity and patience
Vital sign monitoring
An understanding of modern technology
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
By joining NEXGEN, you can enjoy:
Flexible working hours - to fit around your commitments
Volume of jobs - 1000s of daily shifts across England and Wales
Dedicated consultant - focused on your needs
First sight of shifts - we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
Competitive pay rates
Block bookings available - great if you need guaranteed work
Lucrative referral scheme - refer a friend and earn some extra cash
You must have recent relevant UK experience and be able to provide evidence of immunisations (to include MMR, Varicella, TB and Hep B) along with a current NMC Pin NO. You must also be able to provide clinical references.
THE IMPORTANT BIT:
• Competitive pay rates are available, earn up to £48.00 per hour.
• Shifts available : day, night and weekend shifts available: 6 or 12 hours shifts; ad hoc and long term bookings
• NEXGEN LOCUM welcomes PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Companies employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Call our Recruitment Team on [Click here to apply]