Staff Nurse - Mental Health Hospital £18 - £20 p/h plus welcome bonus
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Service Type: Mental Health Residential Home
Location: North West London
Salary: £35,100 per annum (based on 36.75 hours at £18.00 per hour salaries up to £20 per hour )You could earn up to £49,920 per annum (working up to 48 hours per week) £2000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available, short shifts, long days - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
I'm looking for qualified RMN's for positions available in a private mental health hospital and residential unit for patients over 65 with enduring mental illness
the Hospital provides care and support for older people with mental health needs, there is no general nursing at this hospital for RMN's. The Hospital is located within walking distance of several tube stations and bus stops.
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Shifts : The Hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 0700 am- 19.30pm (days) and 1900pm - 7.30am (nights) and shorter shifts can also be considered. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application
? Employee Benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement
- CQC Performance Bonus
- Excellent Induction, on-going training and career development opportunities
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Cost of your DBS / PVG paid for by the company & help with re-validation?
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.