£16.35 - £21.26 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | Complex Care & Neuro Rehab | Great Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join a specialist complex care centre in the Harlow area.
The facility provides round the clock care to over 18s who are living with disabilities, neurological conditions and complex care needs.
Details of this Neurological/Respiratory Care Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract to work 38 hours per week on flexible shifts over a 7 day rota which will include some nights
* Depending on experience a competitive pay rate from £16.35 to £21.26 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates and a salary of up to £42,560
* A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The successful candidate for Neurological/Respiratory Care Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Experienced working in a range of complex care settings, with experience in ITU/HDU and respiratory care, ideally in addition to experience in neurological care
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation