Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Amazing Benefits!!
- Location: Bridgeton, Glasgow
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age, Physical care & Dementia
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Salary: £15.45 per hour £26,500 - £35,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 Bonus Paid in full in first month
Further Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Bridgeton, Glasgow. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Nursing Home Details: Located on the outskirts of Glasgow, the Care Home is a 72 bedded accommodation which provides Dementia, Nursing and End of Life care. Carers pride themselves on a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. The Nursing Home is highly rated on [Click here to apply] with a rating of 9.1 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
*REVIEW: The standard of care, compassion and overall heart was exceptional and I can hand on heart recommend them as a place that will assist in the care of your loved one*
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.