Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
Location: Cottenham, Cambridge
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Respite, palliative, Parkinson's and convalescence care
Service: General care in older Adults
Resident Admission Age: 65 years
Negotiable Salary: Up to £16.56 (£31,000 - £41,300) negotiable depending on experience Paid Breaks
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
* 5/5 CQC RATING!!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Cottenham, Cambridge. An experienced team of nurses and care assistants offer care for older residents, as well as care and support for young people with physical disabilities. Short- and long-term care packages are available to those looking for nursing, residential, respite, palliative, Parkinson's and convalescence care.
2019 5/5 RESIDENT REVIEW: * Excellent staff here. I look forward to my meals here because the food is excellent*
9.6/10 SCORE ON [Click here to apply]
5/5 CQC OVERALL GOOD!!
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £41,300!!!
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on [Click here to apply] or send a copy of your CV to [Click here to apply]