Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location: Truro, Cornwall
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson's Disease
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Salary: £15.00 per hour £25,700- £34,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference)
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: We are looking for highly motivated newly qualified or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Truro, Cornwall. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
Nursing Home Details: The Home offers a range of care options including respite care, convalescence, short-term arrangements and care on a long-term basis. Highly trained staff are available 24-hours a day to offer added peace of mind. *5/5 REVIEW: Peace of mind knowing my father is well looked after and cared for. Lovely home, friendly staff, manager very supportive and approachable. *
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.