Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: £28,670 - £38,200 (£16.83 p/hour) £2,000 Welcome Bonus and excellent benefits
Hours: Full time or part time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available - flexible shifts
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/ RNLD) to work within a beautiful, friendly nursing home based in York. This service is ideally situated within easy reach of public transport links local shops and amenities. The home has an a brilliant activities program including music and arts and crafts to baking, tea parties, gentle exercise sessions, Carol singing and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Company within one of their highly reputable nursing homes with high staff morale and low staff turnover and a passion do providing high quality care where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their wonderful services based in York. This service provides care for residents with Nursing care needs, including Dementia care, Palliative care and End of Life Nursing Care. The Home Manager is very flexible with shifts; they are able to accommodate both part time or full-time hours, on either days or nights or a combination of the two. The service boasts an excellent reputation for the quality of care that they provide.
Person Specification: We are looking for a qualified Nurse (RGN or RMN all considered) and are happy to consider applications from Newly-qualified or experienced nurses. You must hold a valid Nursing Pin and have an active registration with the NMC and be eligible to work in the UK.
Employee Benefits include:
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement
- CQC Performance Bonus
- Excellent Induction, on-going training and career development opportunities
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000
- Relocation assistance
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Cost of your DBS / PVG paid for by the company
Applications will be held in strict confidence.