Staff Nurse – Pre-Operative Assessment | Pre-Op | Band 5 dependent on experience | Norwich | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Norwich Hospital is expanding the scope of services we offer our patients and are looking for a Registered Nurse / POA Nurse to join our established team.
Spire Norwich Hospital holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have modern Theatre suites, a state of the art Outpatient service and 2 wards, comprising of 70 beds, covering a range of surgical specialities including which provides a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback, you will be responsible for conducting pre-op assessments of patients face to face and over the phone. You will be responsible for analysing results and communicating with consultants and/or anaesthetists.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Previous experience working in Pre-Operative Assessment is highly desirable though not essential, as is experience taking bloods.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andy Owen on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications